At Kindred Partners we strive to empower visionaries from all backgrounds to generate opportunities for artistic excellence. Building teams with shared values rooted in trust, we will work together with creativity, respect and dedication.
We’re looking to expand our team and bring in an Executive Personal Assistant who will work closely with our Managing Partners to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. If you share our core values, perhaps you could be a kindred spirit too.
The successful candidate will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members.
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers the successful candidate the chance to build a rewarding and valuable career in production within a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation, with opportunities for progression.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets and expenses
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory. Organise and maintain the office filing system.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Preparing memos, letters, invoices, statements and other documents for internal and external use.
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and other EAs.
- Greeting visitors and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Involvement with interviewing, hiring and training staff.
- Arranging dinners, social events and public appearances.
- Researching new business ventures or projects.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of video call hosting, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Personable, friendly and outgoing, with a positive outlook.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
We will be looking to fill this role later in the year, however if you are interested and think you may be a kindred spirit too, please email [email protected]